Many years ago, I used to work for other people and I hated it. Now I’m an entrepreneur and travel the world doing what I want.
How did I get from there to here? It’s all in my blog.
Building online businesses and gaining personal freedom
I’m an Amazon bestselling author, online teacher, graphic and web designer, and entrepreneur. I want freedom for you and success for your business.
Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but it can also be challenging. I’m driven to help you experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.
Creating a brand and working online
If you are interested in creating a business and making it profitable so that you can work for yourself, here are some free gifts that will help you.
I will send you free e-books entitled How to Market Yourself Online and Starting An Online Business, a free list of my favorite online tools and MP3s about online business. You will also be the first to hear about promotions and my free Kindle books. Just enter your email address above. 🙂
Your address won’t be sold to any third parties and you will be able to unsubscribe at anytime.
This blog is my way of giving back. It’s a collection of practical tips to help people who are just starting out and people who need to promote themselves or their business. I also give away five amazingly useful courses for free! Any one of them could be the passport to the life you want to lead.
- Selling Notebooks & Low Content Paperback Books On Amazon
Easily upload notebooks and sell them on Amazon. No publishing or design experience necessary!
- How To Make Passive Income You can do it! Make money from your expertise by selling e-books and video courses
- Set Up WordPress And Blog: A Crash Course In Web Publishing A course for WordPress virgins and technophobes. How to install and set up a WordPress blog the right way, with SEO and other best practices
- Introduction to WordPress Setting up a WordPress blog for a first timer. This course is more about the what rather that the how in the more technical course above.
- Email Marketing: How To Build an Email List of Customers Step-by-step instructions on how to collect emails, create a relationship with your subscribers and grow your business.
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Over ONE HOUR of fantastic FREE tricks and tips. You can use these techniques in any CS version of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
You can sign up for one or all of the above free courses!
Mission statement: I want to to help and inspire people to build sustainable online businesses, earn passive income, gain financial independence, and experience greater freedom, health and happiness in their lives.
Here is a brief biography
I was born in the UK. I did the school and the university thing. I then did various jobs that included picture research for newpaper and magazines, graphic design and artworking for various marketing and advertising agencies. I wasn’t particularly happy doing this. I wanted to travel and I even taught English as a foreign language for a while in Lisbon, Recife and London.
However around 2003-4, I got a bit of a grip on myself, started meditating and stopped smoking. A year or so later I got married.
I started a business in 2006, initially to provide graphic design, web design and marketing services, but later we started selling e-books and video courses on the subjects of small business, online promotion, web design and passive income.
Always happy to help. Please contact me.
In 2014 (at the age of 45, after a failed marriage, and after 8 years of running an online business in London) I started travelling. Since then I’ve mostly been based in Thailand but I’ve travelled and attended conferences in Vietnam, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Germany, London and the Philippines.
Travelling means more than posting images of my laptop in exotic locations, but …
It’s been a fairly unpredictable ride so far. Follow me on any of my social media channels and, don’t forget, if you think I can help you, hit me up!
Thank you. I love you more than words can say, really.